(This is an previous information for the 7th SaSSOH as a reference)
Guidelines for Registration
Please visit the registration page: https://sassoh.vetmed.hokudai.ac.jp/upcoming-sassoh/registration/ and click on the “New Registration” button.
A registration confirmation email is sent automatically once you have completed your online registration. It serves as your official invoice and is sent to the email address you used to register. If you have not received your registration confirmation, please follow these steps:
- Wait 60 minutes after registering. Occasionally registration confirmations are slightly delayed if the system is particularly busy.
- Check your spam folder. The subject of the email will be “SaSSOH - Registration”.
- Email sassoh[@]vetmed.hokudai.ac.jp and request that your registration confirmation be resent.
* Important notice
A registration confirmation email includes a passcode. It is required to update your registration information and enter to the abstract submission system. Please keep it safe.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Please complete your registration through the online system before you start submitting your abstract. After you complete your online registration, you can proceed to the abstract submission. A registration confirmation email includes a passcode to enter to the abstract submission page. Please, fill in the required information through the online system (e.g. title, authors' names and affiliations, first author's e-mail address, etc.)
Abstract submission page: https://sassoh.vetmed.hokudai.ac.jp/upcoming-sassoh/abstract/
Your abstract must be arranged as follows:
- The abstract must be prepared in English.
- Titles are limited to 150 characters, including spaces and punctuation. Do not use abbreviations and all capitals in the title. The title should be concise.
- The abstract text is limited to a maximum of 300 words. Images (figures, tables, etc.) cannot be embedded. References should not be included.
* Please see the model format provided (view here).
* An abstract submission confirmation email is sent automatically once you have completed your online submission. It is sent to the email address you used to register. If you have not received your registration confirmation, please follow these steps:
・ Wait 60 minutes after the submission. Occasionally submission confirmations are slightly delayed if the system is particularly busy.
・ Check your spam folder. The subject of the email will be “SaSSOH - Abstract Submission”.
・ Email sassoh[@]vetmed.hokudai.ac.jp