After you complete your online registration, you can proceed to the abstract submission. A registration confirmation email includes a passcode which is required to enter the abstract submission page.
- Deadline for abstract submission: June 30, 2020
- Extended deadline : July 10, 2020
- Titles are limited to 150 characters, including spaces and punctuation. Do not use abbreviations and all capitals in the title. The abstract text is limited to a maximum of 300 words. Please see the model format provided (view here).
- The 8th SaSSOH is a closed symposium. We will ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement at the venue.
* You will get a submission confirmation by email once you have completed your online submission. If you have not received the confirmation, please follow these steps:
- Wait 60 minutes after the submission. Occasionally submission confirmations are slightly delayed if the system is particularly busy.
- Check your spam folder. The subject of the email will be “SaSSOH - Abstract Submission”.
- Email sassoh[@]vetmed.hokudai.ac.jp.