We will anounce a guideline for SaSSOH 2024 when we are ready.
Below is a guideline for presenter at SaSSOH 2023 as a reference.
The SaSSOH is closed to the public. The recording or distribution of presentations is prohibited without the consent of the presenter.
- SaSSOH 2023 is closed to the public. Please refrain from recording, downloading, or distributing
presentations without the consent of the presenter.
- We cannot protect your data perfectly. Please be aware that your presentation may be watched by anybody. Please discuss with your PI whether you can show the data or not.
- Use English. No Japanese.
* 1 bell ring: 1 min before the end of talk, 2 bells: end of talk, 3 bells: end of discussion
- Invited speakers: 40 min (including discussion)
- Faculty: 25 min (including discussion)
- Student speakers: 12 min talk + 3 min discussion
Computer and Data for Presentations
- We have only windows PC in the lecture hall. No mac.
- Please bring a USB flash drive in which your presentation file is stored and ask a staff at the podium to copy your file to the computers in the morning (8:30-9:10) on the first day.
Poster Presentation and Flash Talk
- Each board size is 900 mm W x 2,000 mm H
- A0 size: 841 mm x 1189 mm may be appropriate if you prepare your poster as a single sheet.
- Each poster will be provided a poster number.
- Poster No. card (147 mm W x 105 mm H) and pushpins for poster setup will be provided.
- Poster core time: 60minutes
Poster Session A, September 14th, 13:40-14:50: PI-1～PI-11 and PII-1～PII-14
Poster Session B, September 15th, 13:40-14:50: PI-12～PI-21 and PII-15～PII-28
- Display: September 14th, 8:30-9:25
Removal: September 15th, 14:40-15:00
- "Flash talk" is a one-minute presentation without discussion time.
- Please, depict your presentation summary on a single-page presentation slide.
- At the beginning of the session, all presenters in the session have to queue up along the side of the lecture hall in order of the presentation numbers.
Poster Session A, September 14th, 13:00-: PI-1～PI-11 and PII-1～PII-14
Poster Session B, September 15th, 13:00-: PI-12～PI-21 and PII-15～PII-28
- You can start your flash talk after the chairperson introduces your name and affiliation.